Another month of bills- the pile is never ending! As a homeowner, you are constantly dishing out money to live. However, we are here to share a few tips to cut those bills in half. But how? All it takes is a few new habits, being mindful, and Alaska insurance.
1. Turn off the lights when you are not in a room to save on your bill- significantly!
2. Install showerheads with less water pressure to save on the water bill.
3. Install energy-saving lights, such as CFL bulbs.
4. Look into Alaska insurance policies to keep the unexpected from running up your bill.
5. Don’t “browse” in stores- you will most likely buy on impulse and your credit card bill will suffer.
6. Set the thermostat to “auto” so it is not constantly running.
7. Unplug all appliances that are not constantly being used.
8. Choose an “errand” day so you do not waste gas driving back and forth all week.
It’s so important to save in the economy today. The cost of living is on the rise and jobs are on the decline. To make sure you do not have any added expenses to your life, it’s important to look into Alaska insurance policies- especially home insurance. With this policy, you will cover the structure of your home, your personal possessions, replacement costs, additional living expenses and liability. The world should expect the unexpected- and be ready for it! If not, you will be dishing out a lot more money than you may have planned. Be mindful, be covered and all will be well!