Professional Liability for Alaskan Dentists
At Conrad-Houston Insurance, we’re proud to offer an affordable and comprehensive professional liability program created especially for dentists practicing in Alaska.
Our specialized program is endorsed by the Alaska Dental Society and was created by dentists, for dentists. Conrad-Houston Insurance is the only approved agency in the state of Alaska for this program, which covers legal obligations for injury due to acts or omissions in the rendering of professional services, including:
- Prior acts (if needed and by request)
- Reporting endorsement (if needed and by request)
- Business liability
- fire and water legal liability
- non-owned automobile liability
- hired automobile liability
Additional coverage with specific sub-limits include:
- Identity recovery (with option to extend coverage to resident household members)
- Employee benefits liability
- Medical waste legal defense reimbursement
- Regulatory authority legal defense reimbursement
- Medical payments
- Property in the care, custody, and control
- Defendant expenses reimbursement
Claims are reviewed by a peer group of dentists, not just claims adjusters, and after three years of using our program, dentists are eligible for a free extended reporting period (or tail coverage) upon retirement.
We are here to serve dentists, not shareholders. We will take the time to explain our program in detail so that you have all the information you’re looking for, and we have the right knowledge and staff to help you along the way!
At Conrad-Houston Insurance, we take care of you, your business, and your employees! Contact us today to learn more.